- PS is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- Any personal data that you submit on this website will be stored securely and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2021.
- PS will never sell or rent your personal data to any organization for marketing purposes.
- We may, however, share your personal data with government agencies, regulators and law enforcement agencies when we are required to do so.
- PS does not store any cookie files (“cookies”) on your device when you visit this website.
- Our website hosting company only stores cookies on the device of users of this website that are essential to the operation of the website and all such cookies are “session” cookies, which are created temporarily when a user visits this website. The cookies are then deleted when a user leaves this website; just to clarify, no persistent cookies remain on a users’ device and no cookies are used to store information that identifies you as an individual.