This website is owned by Panna Solution Pte Ltd (PS). Panna Solution Pte Ltd is registered in Singapore (UEN: 201716561E) and has a registered address at 163 Tras Street #09-05 Singapore 079024. To avoid any doubt, the terms “PS”, “PSPL” and “we” as used within this website refers to Panna Solution Pte Ltd.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using this website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions as stated below:
- You may only use this website for lawful purposes.
- You may not use the content of this website for any commercial purposes whatsoever.
- You may not copy, distribute, republish, post or store, in whole or in part, the content of this website without the express permission of PS.
- You may not link to, deep-link to, crawl or frame any element of this website without the express permission of PS.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, PS expressly excludes any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, howsoever arising, incurred by any user of this website.
- PS makes no representations or warranties (express or implied) about the content of this website, which can be relied upon, unless such reliance is permitted under applicable law.
- You warrant that any personal data that you submit is true, accurate, current and complete.
- The information contained within this website is provided for informational purposes only. No part of this website should be construed to constitute professional advice in any way whatsoever.
- Copyright in all material within this website is held by PS.
- We reserve the right to change the Terms & Conditions from time to time. Your continued use of this website following such change is deemed to be your acceptance of the changes.
- PS is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- Any personal data that you submit on this website will be stored securely and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2021.
- PS will never sell or rent your personal data to any organization for marketing purposes.
- We may, however, share your personal data with government agencies, regulators and law enforcement agencies when we are required to do so.
- PS does not store any cookie files (“cookies”) on your device when you visit this website.
- Our website hosting company only stores cookies on the device of users of this website that are essential to the operation of the website and all such cookies are “session” cookies, which are created temporarily when a user visits this website. The cookies are then deleted when a user leaves this website; just to clarify, no persistent cookies remain on a users’ device and no cookies are used to store information that identifies you as an individual.